Saturday, July 18, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Now I had already knew that there was some changes and add ons to the HBP movie. And I had generally excepted that. Though I always hate when things are taken out, it wasn't bad at all. There were many funny parts and the certain ways people acted on potion was so fun. XD



However there was a little bit of an issue with the not so suddle signs of characters liking each other. Instead of giving little hints at it, they made it very very obvious. I think it would have been nice for them to tone it down a little. However over all I really liked the movie.



This movie only made me love Draco Malfoy more than I already had. I felt so sorry for Draco and could see the toll his task had put on him. It was one of the things I loved most about the new movie. And of course Dumbledore was played quite well and the end was very sad as I had already expected.



Just some random thoughts about what I thought of the movie, but with being careful not to give away anything. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Draco was freakin AWESOME.

    I really loved the Hermione/Ron scenes. But I think you're right...they weren't very subtle about it at all.

    And I still don't understand why Bellatrix attacked the Burrow.

    And I don't think people who haven't read the book would really get it. It sort of forgot to have a real plot to it.

    ...But still, it was really good! Much better than I thought it would be. :)

    ~ Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I thought it was going to be horrible, but I actually liked it.

    Some of those things were annoying, but I can deal with those. And I loved the Harry/Hermione friendship. Even though it just kinda reminds me tht they have good chemistry.

    ReplyDelete